A growing number of professionals are seeing the benefits of publishing a book to build their brand, their business, and their career. But most could use some help. This is why partnering with a ghostwriter is a great option for professionals, like you, who have valuable ideas to share, but lack the time and/or writing skills to put them on paper.
By the time you answer these 20 questions, you should have a good idea of whether hiring a ghostwriter is your best move:
- Do you have a story to tell?
- What professional wisdom and insights do you have to share with others?
- How long have you (or others) been saying you ought to write a book?
- Do you want to publish a book but don’t know how?
- Could you use an expert opinion on how to make your idea a successful and marketable one?
- Do you enjoy writing?
- Are you a skilled writer?
- Do you have time to write a book yourself?
- Are you willing and able to conduct your own research?
- Can you stick to an uninterrupted schedule long enough to write a book?
- Would you rather not have to meet writing deadlines?
- Do you enjoy collaboration on a project?
- Can you delegate effectively?
- Do you often find yourself telling stories and using anecdotes?
- Could you use expert advice on organizing your thoughts into a coherent narrative?
- How quickly do you want your book published?
- How long are you willing to wait for your book to be published if you do it yourself?
- Does the investment make sense for you in line with your professional and personal goals?
- Have you considered using your book as a marketing tool for your business or career?
- Do you know how to navigate the self-publishing world?
And there you have it. While you may have thought of more questions that you need answers to, the ones above were designed to get the ball rolling along your path to publishing.
Are you ready for the next step? Fill out the form below with your questions or comments to get started!